- Exfoliate your entire body with a gentle exfoliation product using small repetitive circles.
- Do not use a body moisturizer.
- Shave the night before your session.
- Wear loose, dark clothing to your session.
- Select dark garments to wear during your session.
- Protect your car seat from product residue with a towel or protective covering.
After you tan:
- DO NOT wash your hands.
- DO NOT wear tight clothing.
- DO NOT exercise…perspiring immediately after tanning alters the chemical reaction, resulting in color change. Try to avoid anything that will make you sweat for at least 5 hours which could result in some streaking.
- DO NOT swim, shower or otherwise immerse yourself in water for at least 8 hours, 12 hours for best results.
- Exfoliating will shorten your tan.
- Moisturize with Nancy’s Nu-Wave Moisture + to protect and lengthen your tan.
- DO NOT sit on leather furniture or car seats where product residue might stain.
Also – see our FAQ